Frequently asked questions about Trusted-Doctor (TD)
Our world would be a nice place if people can have access to good doctors & with trusted-doctor.com our mission is to empower doctors who are doing good for humanity
Becoming a trusted-doctor come with a lot of benefits:
- They have trusted seal of trust to show the world that they are a top elite doctor
- They get tools like Office notes, in-office WhatsApp secure messenger to help run the office more efficiently
- They communicate with their peers using E-Referrals saving them time and money
- Their patients love to take appointments from them using smart appointment tools.
- They have access to a comprehensive education video library to help their patients make informed decisions
We "do not" sell doctors or patient information.
Many websites take money from doctors and use "Sponsored", "Featured", "Stars" to show these doctors on top. This is essentially cheating the trust of patients. At Trusted-Doctor, money "does not" buy a higher rating.
We are 100% free – no advertisements, no selling your data. Our team is comprised of medical / dental professionals who want to give back to the community. We are being funded by 501c (3) non-profit organization
Trusted-doctor is to empower medical providers to help optimize office operations and focus on patient care. Our mission statement is to keep the raising level of care for the patient and reduce the cost of running the office for trusted-doctors
- We encrypt all data to military-grade security.
- Only you have access to your data.
- We authenticate you using Google or Facebook. This ensures that we never have access to your password.
- We aim to be more than just being HIPAA compliant and your data is not visible to anyone
- Our server use SSL (Secure Socket Layers) and public key infrastructure that uses the RSA method of encryption and authentication via security certificates. It helps to establish a secure connection between the client and the server through the secure protocol HTTPS.
Trusted doctor (trusted-doctor.com) is a California, the USA based Artificial Intelligence company that is developing creative solutions to empower Dentists, Chiropractor, Optometrist and other doctors all around the world
We excel in the area of cloud collaboration, web-appointments, patient education and most importantly in bringing trust and confidence for both doctors and patients. To be a trusted doctor, they need to have good references and work history. Every doctor’s credentials are manually verified before they are allowed to be part of the trusted-doctor ecosystem.
Additionally, one of the big pain for doctors is “patient review websites”, Many companies are doing it however those companies tend to be biassed towards people who are advertising on their platform. This has caused frustration for many great doctors who are good however since they don’t pay, they are penalized directly or indirectly by “patient review websites”. Trusted-doctor.com “would not” and “shall not” take any money “in any form” to promote any doctor or show them as sponsored results on top
All the doctors would be ranked without bias based on reviews from patients and the value the trusted doctor provides to the community. Company is building advanced data science AI algorithms to make sure the system remains totally honest and transparent
Every trusted-doctor gets their own personalized profile page, This helps doctors in getting high visibility on the internet and on other websites like Google, Yahoo, Bing, Facebook, etc.
Trusted-doctor.com helps patients in getting the second opinion and their primary doctors can refer them to other trusted doctors. This way, patients can have peace of mind. Think about it, a patient in India or China can get a second opinion on their medical condition from a doctor in the USA or Europe
To ensure success for this noble mission, the company is supported by a 501c(3) non-profit. This ensures that both doctors and patients can get excellent services. Anyone willing to join or be listed on the trusted-doctor website can send email to email@example.com
Doctors and patients have the right to agree/disagree with reviews.
Smart Reviews system for Doctors and Patients:
- Valid Credentials: Doctor has a valid degree and no pending complaints against them
- Reviews: What does patients think about doctor
- Patient-Centric: Are doctor/staff helping patients make an informed decision
- Impact: How many people in the community are seeking help from a trusted doctor
- Peer standing: How does doctor compare to similar doctors in area
- Doctors have 100% transparency into how they can improve their scores in each area
- Doctors & Patients would have a chance to discuss negative reviews, and remove them if both patient & doctor agrees
- Doctor score would be computed daily to ensure you have the latest information
Managing appointments was never so easy !!!All trusted-doctors have web-appointment service. You can click on their profile and propose time when you want the appointment. If trusted-doctors can see you at those times, then they can confirm the appointment and both of you would get a confirmation email. If trusted-doctor are not available at those times, they can propose a time to you and you can see if those time work for you
Click on “Find Trusted doctor”
Click on below to find out doctors who accept telehealth
Request for an appointment, Select the online appointment option
Once appointment time is agreed, both doctor and patient would see telehealth icon in appointment
Doctor would start the meeting by clicking on above link on the day/time of appointment
To ensure privacy, doctor would click on “Admit” allowing patient to join the meeting
Doctor / Patient would be able to meet and talk using meeting as shown below
Admin + Trusted Doctor: If you are an “office manager” and “doctor”
Admin: If you are an office manager and ‘not’ a doctor
Trusted-Doctor: Doctor working in your office
Office Staff: People who work in your office apart from managers and doctors
General Purpose User: An account which is not for a specific person and can be used by anyone in the office
Yes, we have a comprehensive library of video links, which you can show to your patients.
Suppose a patient comes for root canal treatment, you can show them the video on “Why” they need a root canal, “how” is the treatment done and once they are done, you even show “aftercare” video on what to expect after the treatment
Patient education library can be fully personalized for your practice, You have full access to add or remove content
In addition, it is very easy to find videos; you can do a simple search in patient education as shown below
When the staff is reviewing patient videos or inventory and they want to send message to office admins, there is an option to send messages securely – think of it’s like in-office WhatsApp
This feature is super useful when communicating with staff in the office or even if you are remote, you can communicate with ease
Scores are calculated daily & there are a lot of ways you can improve score:
- Send us a copy of your license. If your license is in good standing, you get a head start
- Give appointments to your patients at the earliest.
- Honor your appointment times and avoid last-minute cancellations
- Give excellent service to your patients. Their reviews would help your score.
- There are many tools in the trusted-doctor website. The more you use them to help you and your patients, the more your score goes up
- The more other doctors refer to you OR more you refer to other doctors
- Complete your user profile so that your patients know more about you
It's that easy. We want the world to recognize good doctors.
The good news is – you’re not alone. Having the right products at just the right time is a challenge all doctors face.
When medical offices have too much supply, cash flow is diminished, storage space runs out and materials with expiration dates are wasted.
Likewise, medical offices that are undersupplied are unable to perform certain procedures, incur greater costs for unexpected ordering, and shipping and productivity decreases.
At Trusted-Doctor, we are working on a state of art Artificial intelligence algorithms, which can help you keep a tab of where are things in your office. Here is a quick screenshot
If you have an invitation code, go to https://www.trusted-doctor.com/login/signup.html , enter code. It's that easy :-)
If you don't have an invitation code, go to https://www.trusted-doctor.com/login/signup.html , enter the details and upload the documents.
- Trusted-doctor.com manually validates the doctor's credentials within 3 days
- The doctor would get an invitation code to signup on trusted-doctor.com
- The doctor can then add staff members / other doctors working in their office
Fastest way to find out is login as a patient and do a search on yourself either by name or zip code.
If you don’t remember your login email, contact us using email provided at bottom of the page.